Established in 1977, Balcatta FC is an NPL club with over 500 junior players. Our primary goal for the junior players at Balcatta FC is to deliver elite development and coaching towards player pathways of either JBL/JGL, NPL, National, or Overseas competitions. For this purpose, the club has a vacancy for a newly created role of a dedicated Youth Development Coach (YDC).
Key responsibilities as follows:
– Work under the Clubs Technical Director and in alignment with the Youth Development Committee and Club’s philosophies and objectives with focus on Clusters (U6-U7s), Mini-Roos (U8-12s), JBL & JGL (13-18s).
– Must be passionate, enthusiastic and motivated to make a difference but also possess the appropriate experience, coaching certifications and a strong understanding of the FFA national curriculum.
– Deliver coaching programs to ‘coach the coaches’ to ensure competency in delivering high quality coaching to all Balcatta junior players.
– Assist coaches with training issues and game day strategies.
– C ontinually assess individual players to ensure they are playing at a level appropriate to their skills & talents and are continually challenged and developing.
– May assist in running ‘extra’ development clinics and programs to further develop our junior players.
– Good remuneration will be provided commensurate with appropriate experience and credentials.
All enquiries; email@example.com